Global Environmental Politics: Concepts, Theories and Case Studies
- Izdavač: Routledge
- ISBN: 9780415777940
- 4,053.00 RSD
- 3,040.00 RSD
- Bez PDV-a: 3,040.00 RSD
Global Environmental Politics is the perfect introduction to this increasingly significant area. The text combines an accessible introduction to the most important environmental theories and concepts with a series of detailed case studies of the most pressing environmental problems.
Features and benefits of the book:
- Explains the most important concepts and theories in environmental politics.
- Introduces environmental politics within the context of political science and international relations theories.
- Demonstrates how the concepts and theories apply in a wide variety of real world contexts.
- Case studies include the most important environmental issues from climate change and biodiversity to forests and marine pollution.
- Each chapter is written by an established international authority in the field.
This exciting new textbook is essential reading all students of environmental politics and will be of great interest to students of International Relations and Political Economy."