ISBN 9780462007311Izdavač: National Geographic Learning
Description: Just Right is an integrated skills series which is designed to offer flexibility with different teaching and learning styles. Fun for learners to use and easy for teachers to adapt, this second edition allows teachers to make the class just right for their learners.
• Fully-integrated grammar, skills and lexical syllabuses provide a balanced learning experience
• Engaging topics motivate students and offer greater personalisation
• A wide range of approaches exploit different learning styles
• Clearly structured grammar presentations are reinforced with extensive practice
• Contextualised vocabulary focuses on authentic real-world language
• A variety of listening and speaking activities develop learner fluency
• Learner training throughout the Student's Book and Workbook maximises skills development
• A comprehensive Teacher's Book is siutable for both newly-qualified and experienced teachers
• Free MP3 files for all activities in the Student's Book available online
Explore the world with your students and discover its wonders –...
Level Pre-intermediate World Wonders is an exciting four-level series for 9-11...
Happy Trails - 1 Workbook Radna sveska za treci razred osnovne...
Happy Trails - 2 audio CD
Developed by BASE LINK