ISBN 9780462098920Izdavač: National Geographic Learning
Description: Just Right is an integrated skills series which is designed to offer flexibility with different teaching and learning styles. Fun for learners to use and easy for teachers to adapt, this second edition allows teachers to make the class just right for their learners.
• Fully-integrated grammar, skills and lexical syllabuses provide a balanced learning experience
• Engaging topics motivate students and offer greater personalisation
• A wide range of approaches exploit different learning styles
• Clearly structured grammar presentations are reinforced with extensive practice
• Contextualised vocabulary focuses on authentic real-world language
• A variety of listening and speaking activities develop learner fluency
• Learner training throughout the Student's Book and Workbook maximises skills development
• A comprehensive Teacher's Book is siutable for both newly-qualified and experienced teachers
• Free MP3 files for all activities in the Student's Book available online
World Wonders - 3 Class CDs 1 and 2 Level Pre-intermediate World...
Essential English 3 - Pre-Intermediate SB+CD-Rom A flexille five-level short course. Ideal...
Explore the world with your students and discover its wonders –...
Developed by BASE LINK